I chose more of the subdued patterns for my banner. I layered the layered sticker onto some of the patterned paper and cut it out giving it a little more presence. I ran my cardstock through my embossing machine. Good to use some of those tools that you don't use too often. ;) With the banner strips being made of paper, I decided to leave them without the loops. Twill tape would definitely work great in this situation! I took my Creative Memories Square maker to punch the notches in my banner... a good way to try and keep them even.
I love the dimension of the flower. I punched a couple of flowers, layered them and punched another piece with my Imaginisce iTop punch to give it a little more umph. Adding the date tag, minus the brad with a flower I stamped gives it one more little piece of detail.
I will be back tomorrow with this week's challenge!