When I received my kit and was going through photos, these photos that I had already printed in b/w grabbed me. Last week, when the Basic Grey sketch went up, I knew I had to use it. It was perfect for my photos. I immediately went to work. I knew I wanted to use them with the blue floral paper. I wanted to stick pretty much with the teal and navy colors. I took the blue floral paper and cut the center out of it, flipped it over and used the tiny wave/chevron side. I matted that on navy cardstock and attached it back onto the floral. Taking the two different teal papers and punching them with a lace punch really helped add to the feeling of my page.
Since I was going for a totally different feeling than what the paper line's feel is, I rummaged through my stash looking for all kinds of teal flowers and anything that would help with my page. The die cut flower from the kit worked perfectly. I backed it onto a paper flower, adding a rosebud and a few other flowers from my stash, as well as a couple of punched leave/stems. The doily really added to my Victorian theme. I also cut the borders off some of the die cuts to layer up around my page.
For my title, I used one of the tags included in the kit (with a strip cut off of another to layer. A few more flowers and punched pieces finish it off.
I finished off my title with the canvass banners that I toned down a bit by spritzing with some white Mr. Huey from a past kit. I added the white thickers from my stash... they work so good with the theme here. I anchored them with some twine and buttons.
I love how this came together. Just goes to show, you don't need Disney themed products to have a great Disney page. :)